Monday, January 1, 2018

Spiritual Path:Meeting your Twin Flame.

I read this in a blog post by a Russian spiritual teacher Oleg Borovik:

"The process of division of Light over and over, century after century makes understanding of the entirety of the Source seemingly impossible. It creates an internal conflict and forces the Source look for its lost unity. The search creates chain of wishes, where each next link of the chain produces a pale gleam of a hope of unity. As a result, a person finds himself in a circle of suffering."

After reading this, I thought that I know it - the circle of suffering - so well! Physical, emotional suffering, mine or other people's suffering. I tried to exit it through Buddhist and other esoteric paths. I have been working with myself clearing my ego, learning lessons which other people and life itself were helping me to learn. I didn't know exactly where I was going, but, as it turned out I was moving toward Love. One day, in year 2007, I met a man, my, what in esoterics is called, "Twin Flame". I simply cannot explain it in words, but when we are together (meaning  I saw him in my dreams), there is more than Love, perfect harmony, balance, joy. I do not need to go outward any longer. Moreover, when we make love we create the very Love the Source is made of. I think, this path of asking the Source of finding your Twin Flame, whom the Source created only for you, is the shortest and most truthful spiritual path - we made out of Love, we come back into Love, without detours. But this path doesn't call off spiritual work with thyself that I mentioned above. My Twin Flame and I where walking toward each other our whole lives. We lived on different continents, in different countries, cities, but the Source and our wish, longing where bringing us together, into unity. Through our spiritual paths we were walking toward our true selves, and as a result, to each other. We remembered the names that the Source, who made us gave us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment